Through this experience you can reinforce the yogic lifestyle and philosophies you have studied, which is why it is only offered to former WLYA students*.
Selfless service means you should not expect anything in return for your work. You will, however, benefit in many ways if you decide to come for Karma Yoga.
· Deepen your practice and understanding of yoga
· Get to know a new group of people from all over
· Participate in morning meditation and asana sessions
· Strengthen your teaching and leadership skills
· Gain a better sense of service and commitment
· Have delicious meals and fresh tea daily
· Explore your interests and apply them to benefit to whole community
As with the yoga teacher training program, everyone will have a different experience doing karma yoga accordingly to the needs of the ashram and your abilities. Be prepared to work hard, but important thing is that you are ready to serve others joyously.
Some of the most common activities of Karma Yoga:
· Orienting and guiding new students, coordinating with Jeenal and Daniel
· Teaching support
· Social media updates
· Making Vvdeos and photographs
· Light housekeeping work, sometimes helping in the kitchen
· Administrative tasks
· Creative projects tailored to your strengths and interests
· Duration: 1 month— the Karma Yoga Program will run in conjunction with the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program (one Sadhaka/student per program)
· Accommodation: You will be provided with the same accommodation as the students. In the case the course is full, you will be in a homestay just in front of the center.
· Cost: We will offer this Program for free to one student per month. If more than 1 student is interested, then you can join by paying USD 200/week. Please write to us for availability and other details.
If you wish to join us and contribute in a meaningful way, please complete the Karma Yoga Application Form.
We will review each application individually and acceptance depends on overall availability in the Ashram.