This page contains information on Course Accreditation and on our Payment & Refund Policy for Yoga Teacher Training Courses (TTC) & Workshops conducted by Wise Living Yoga Academy hereinafter referred to as WLYA.
Our Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC) is accredited by the International Board of Yoga in what is a Research and Regulatory Body associated to The Yoga Institute of Santacruz in Mumbai, India which is recognized as the world’s oldest organized Yoga Institution established in 1918 by Shri Yogendraji.
WLYA is affiliated to The Yoga Institute of Santacruz and is authorized to impart Yoga Education as per its tradition, principles, didactics and methodology.
WLYA is also a registered school with Yoga Alliance USA – (RYS-200) and our Yoga Teacher Training Course is structured to comply with the International Standards of the 200 Hours Yoga Alliance Teacher Training.
For enrolling to any of our Yoga Courses & Workshops the applicant must fill in an application form and pay a booking/registration fee of USD 400 for the 200 hours TTC or USD 600 for the 500 hours TTC . This will reserve your place in the course. Final admission will be given or not after considering applicants’ application form as per our sole discretion and judgment.
To enjoy early bird discounted fee the applicant must complete the enrolment by paying booking/registration fee before the stipulated announced date.
WLYA reserves the right to concede extra discounts to the course fee or extend the stipulated announced date for early bird discounts as per our sole discretion. Persons already registered have no claims or rights to any mentioned concessions.
The remaining amount of the course fee should be paid, in full, in advance by 5 (five) weeks from the date of commencement of the course by wire transfer (bank transfer)*, and is refundable in full (minus bank taxes) up to the 7 days before the course starting date, and is entirely non-refundable from that time onwards.
(*) Note: if you wish to pay the remaining amount via PayPal, please add a surcharge of 7.5% to the total of the remaining amount.
Terms & Conditions for Special Offers
WLYA may announce, from time to time, ‘Special Offers’ or ‘Special Discounted Rates’ for certain courses and for a limited period of time which is an “additional discount” besides that of the early bird discount. The terms and conditions to avail of Special Offers are as follows:
- The applicant should mention the PROMO CODE for a particular ‘special offer’ in her/his first contact with us, being it by email, phone or application form. In the latter the applicant should mention the PROMO CODE in the comment box available at the end of the application.
- The applicant is not eligible to claim the ‘special offer’ or further discount if he/she has already contacted us before, has already sent application form, or has already paid the booking fee for that particular course or for any other course being announced at the website, and has not previously mentioned the PROMO CODE claming the “special offer”. The applicant is also not eligible to claim the ‘special offer’ or further discount if he/she has contacted us through any other website or web directory (from advertising agencies or partners) which also may be announcing and/or receiving enquiries or applications for our courses.
- “Special Offers” are valid only for that particular course being announced under certain particular discounted rate and for that period announced in the website or in any other advertising materials and medias.
- An applicant cannot use more than one (1) PROMO CODE or make use of different PROMO CODEs ‘adding up discounts’ for any specified course. In other words, any discount conceded to an applicant invalidate any other ‘discounted rate’, ‘special offer’ or ‘promotion’ announced in our website or elsewhere for that particular applicant and course.
- Applications will be considered in first-come-first basis; “special offers” will be conceded to only a limited number of people and when that particular number is reached, the “special offer” will be withdrawn, even if additional applications are still in process.
- WLYA reserves the right to withdraw the ‘special offer’ at any give moment and according to the management sole discretion. WLYA also reserves the right to deny admission to those who are found not fit for attending the course, being the reasons matter of our own concern and discretion.
- The ‘special offer’ announced is for accommodation in twin sharing basis only, unless specified otherwise.
- Admission to the course will be given (in any circumstance) only after careful examination of application form details and the acceptance by the applicant of the Rules & Regulations and of the Payment & Refund Policy for our courses.
In case WLYA finds, for whatsoever reason, you are unfit to attend the course we reserve the right to deny you enrolment. In this case any amount paid by the applicant as booking/registration fee will be refunded in full.
WLYA reserves the right to cancel/call off the course or workshop at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached or if any major occurrence out of our control takes place previously to the commencement of the course. In this case any amount paid by the applicant as booking/registration fee & the remaining course fee will be refunded in full.
In case the applicant decides to cancel his/her registration at any time before the commencement of the course then WLYA will refund the amount paid as booking/registration fee as follows:
- Up to 90 days before the course starting date: 80% will be refunded;
- Up to 60 day before the course starting date: 40% will be refunded;
- Less than 60 days to the course strating date:: NO refund.
The amount paid as booking/registration fee is transferable to another person at any time; however WLYA reserves the right to refuse admission in case we find the person is not fit to attend the course.
The remaining amount of the course fee paid by wire transfer is refundable in full (minus bank taxes and currency exchange differences) up to 7 days before the course starting date, and is entirely non-refundable from that time onwards.
Refund will NOT be conceded in any circumstances after the commencement of the course.
If the student has to leave the course due to any personal reason whatsoever, he/she will NOT be entitled to any refund; however he/she may be allowed to continue his studies with WLYA in a future course if vacancy is available and if written authorization is given by the Director or Headmaster of WLYA as per our sole discretion and judgment. This is to be understood as a concession to the student and can be denied without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
WLYA reserves the right to expel any student from the course at any time on grounds of misconduct and improper behavior of any kind such as not following the time-table, creating disturbances to other students, disrespecting the teachers or assistant teachers, or not following the prescribed rules and regulations for the course. The student will NOT be entitled to any refund in this case.
Please refer to and study carefully the Rules & Life at the Ashram before applying or making any payment.