First week join our Nature Cure Retreat which allows you space for self reflection, and a detox for your mind and body. Gentle self study assignments and nourishing meals allow you to prepare yourself for the following week of Ayurveda Studies.
The first week will be no contact hours, rather a time for personal reflection and self care in our beautiful garden sanctuary. The second week we will begin daily philosophy classes, cooking classes, and practices for learning the foundations of Ayurveda.
Jeenal Mehta Founder of Wise Living Yoga Academy, Yoga therapist and author of the book “Spices & Love” invites you to the Ashram to discover your Ayurvedic body type, learn to eat right without dieting & exercise without strain.
The Notions of Ayurveda
1) Understanding true nature of your mind and body
2) Discovering your Ayurvedic body type – Your body is a miracle of biological engineering.
3) Mastering the key to weight loss
4) Power of Digestion
5) Eating right without dieting
6) Overcoming food cravings and binges
7) Exercise without strain
8) How the body acquires, uses and stores energy
9) Ayurvedic vegetarian cooking and recipes
Monday to Friday
05:30 – Wake up time
06:30 – Guided Meditation (*)
07:00 – Practice (Asanas/ Pranayamas)
08:30 – Breakfast
09:00 – Bath/ Laundry/ Rest
10:15 – Lecture (Ayurveda Theory)
11:30 – Ayurvedic Practical
12:30 – Ayurvedic Lunch
13:30 – Rest
14:00 – Lecture 2 (Ayurveda Theory)
15:00 – Tea Break
15:30 – Food & Health Documentaries/ Theory / Practical
16:30 – Karma Yoga/ Self Study/ Assignments
18:15 – Meditation/ Shanti Mantras
18:30 – Dinner
21:30 – Lights Off/ Good Night